- Curtain & Hood – 24 ga. galvanized steel with baked-on light gray polyester enamel.
- Bottom Bar & Guides – Desigined of minimum 1/8″ thick structural steel angles(s) factory powder coated gray.
- Counterbalance Shaft – 4 1/2″ diameter steel tubing with 1 1/4″ steel inner shaft and couterbalance torsion springs for assisting operation.
- Endplate Brackets – Minimum 3/16″ steel plate end covers factory powder coated gray.
Practical Design ApplicationsBenefitsAvailable Options
- Hospitality/Public Space
- Powder Coated guides and bottom bar are standard.
- Size Flexibility – each unit is built to exact opening size requirements.
- Compact Storage – curtain stores in an overhead coil that is totally supported by the side guides.
- Durability – commercial duty design.
- Maintenance – little to none.
- Repairs – job records are retained and parts are readily available.
- Corrosion resistant ZRG galvanizing on exposed plain steel components
- Square hoods
- Cylinder or slide bolt locking
- Best 7 pin lock cylinders
- Bottom bar sensing edge for motorized units
- Double structural steel angle bottom bar
- Hot-dip galvanized steel bottom bar