Insulated doors pay for themselves in 42 to 48 months depending on climate zone. Insulated doors keep buildings warm in winter and cool in summer.
Practical Design ApplicationsBenefitsAvailable Options
- Hospitality/Public Space
- 15/16″ thick insulated slat.
- Powder coated guides are standard.
- Insulated extruded aluminum bottom bar.
- Perimeter weather stripping is standard.
- Size Flexibility – each unit is built to exact opening size requirements.
- Compact Storage – curtain stores in an overhead coil that is totally supported by the side guides.
- Durability – commercial duty design.
- Maintenance – little to none.
- Repairs – job records are retained and parts are readily available.
- Vision windows
- Cylinder or slide bolt locking
- Bottom bar sensing edge for motorized units
- Windloads exceeding standard 20 psf
- Operator covers