DOORS WITH FRAME AND SILL
Integral frames are assembled and welded with 16 ga. stainless or steel material, sills are 14 ga. stainless material. Stainless material is 300 series #4 finish, steel frames are factory primed. These units are fully assembled and can be built into new openings or slip into existing openings.
22 gauge galvanized steel perforated counter door curtain slats provide full security while offering airflow and visual access. Ideal applications are public space corridors, for use in food preparation areas and for storefront protection.
Practical Design ApplicationsBenefitsAvailable Options
- Service Window Openings
- Hospitality/Public Space
- Educational Facilities
- Healthcare Facilities
- Size Flexibility – each unit is built to exact opening size requirements up to 32′ wide and 25′ high.
- Compact Storage – curtain stores in an overhead coil that is totally supported by the side guides.
- Durability – designed to withstand commercial use.
- Maintenance – little to none.
- Repairs – job records are retained and parts are readily available.
- Cylinder or slide bolt locking
- Sill angles
- Fixed or removable mullions
- Special corner mullions
- 16 gauge extruded aluminum slat
- Bottom bar sensing edge for motorized units
- Operator covers